Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Earn McCracken

Today's beer post will shine some light on our less fortunate beers. The 2 or 3 followers that I have know that I am a complete beer snob. I hate miller light, I hate bud light, I can't stand the stupid commercials and all the bullshit that sometimes can ruin a football game for me. Although, on certain occasions, I will dumb down my palette and drink crap. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to PBR. PBR comes to us from your local bowling alley, biker bar, and beer pong table. For some reason, PBR is nostalgia in a can. When I go bowling, I will drink nothing else. They could be giving away Dom Perignon and bottles of Chateau Margeux and I will still choose the white and blue can. PBR was Clint Eastwood's beer of choice in Gran Torino. His character was an ex war veteran who didn't take shit from anybody. They wouldn't have him drinking miller or bud, that would make him look like a pussy. PBR evokes toughness.

No comments:

Post a Comment